BE A VOLUNTEER
AIGA Alaska is an all-volunteer organization and is only as good as its dedicated volunteer team. It takes smart, creative people like yourself to make it happen.
Who volunteers for AIGA Alaska? People that:
- Support design
- Work with designers (copywriters, art directors, small business owners, and more)
- Meet other creatives
- Hone your professional craft
- Free attendance to event
- Something to add to your resume or portfolio
- Good karma!
- Day-of Event Volunteer:
- Photography (smartphones ok)
- Design/Marketing Volunteer:
- Design event artwork for web, social media, and flyers
- Help contact other organizations about events
- Committee Volunteer:
- Take charge of a specific event task(s)
Anything from a Costco run to coordinating venue
- Requires more time commitment
Email Courtny at email@example.com with:
- your name
- contact information
- how you’d like to help
There is no deadline to volunteer.