Alaska’s one and only annual, statewide design competition, The BIG One, returns in 2022 with a brand new category — motion design! Open to members and nonmembers, TBO is where the best of Alaskan design gets to shine. Submissions are open September 1-30.
Get full details and enter at thebigone.design.
What's new in 2022?
- Motion graphics category!
- Full-service physical entry process to show off your work at the awards ceremony!
- $10 early bird discount for entries submitted by Sep 15 at 11:59 AKST!
When is everything happening?
- Submission period begins on September 1
- Early bird deadline is September 15
- Final entry deadline is September 30
- Awards banquet is November 19
Work will be judged by an independent panel of amazing and accomplished industry pros. Jake Bartlett | Motion Designer & Lead Educator at Battle Axe, Phim Her | Founder of HAWJ Studio, and Benjie Wilhelm | Founder of Singularity Design.
How do I enter? What are the guidelines?
Get the lowdown on the rules, learn about the judges AND enter at thebigone.design.
The BIG One 2022 theme design by Alec J. Wilber and the team at Yuit Communications, Anchorage, AK.