Want to see behind the scenes? Have an idea? Stop by and join the conversation. Open to members and non-members, professionals, and students. Meeting agendas are prepared in the days prior to each meeting but typically consist of:
• Chapter finances, membership brief
• Chapter announcements & HQ updates
• Current and near-term events
• Long-term events and initiatives
• Open discussion
Specific topics for the August 2021 meeting:
• The BIG One annual design awards
• Design Week
• Board recruitment/development
Until further notice, AIGA Alaska Board Meetings are done via Zoom. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have an idea or discussion topic to include on the agenda.
The regular monthly AIGA Alaska board meetings are always open to all who would like to participate. Membership is not required. We are always eager to meet new design community members—whenever and wherever that may be.